The most award winning
healthcare information source.
TRUSTED FOR FOUR DECADES.
Experts recommend asking diabetic patients the following questions:
1. Are you feeling sad or hopeless?
2. Are you more tearful than usual?
3. Are you sleeping more than you once did?
4. Has your appetite or weight changed since your were diagnosed?
5. Have you lost interest in things that once interested you?
6. Has your level of enjoyment and pleasure declined?
7. Do you feel guilty or bad about yourself?
8. Are you having troubles or concerns?
9. Do you have any thoughts about hurting or killing yourself?