The most award winning
healthcare information source.
TRUSTED FOR FOUR DECADES.
With the year 2000 deadline fast approaching, hospitals are scrambling to complete a process that in many cases was started too late.
In response to a serious problem, American Health Consultants, publisher of CHF Disease Management, has published the Hospital Manager’s Y2K Crisis Manual, a compilation of resources for nontechnical hospital managers.
This 150-page reference manual includes information, in nontechnical language, on the problems your facility will face, the potential fixes, and the possible consequences, including:
• Will your computers and software work in 2000?
• What does Y2K mean for patient care?
• What will happen to your medical devices?
• How can you make sure your vendors are Y2K-compliant?
• Are you at legal risk due to Y2K?
• Are you prepared if Y2K delays Health Care Financing Administration’s payments?
Jan. 1, 2000, is not a moving target. Either your computer systems, medical devices, and suppliers can handle the date change, or they can’t, in which case your entire organization faces serious problems.
The Hospital Manager’s Y2K Crisis Manual is available now for $149. To order, contact American Health Consultants’ customer service at (800) 688-2421.